Monday, February 9, 2009

Student Sample

Hey folks,

I just wanted to quickly direct your attention to Emily's blog. She has completed Assignment #7 in a very thorough manner. She did an excellent job. I suggest you look at it if you are feeling stuck. She followed most instructions very well.

Two suggestions I've given her are:
-Make sure all three influential Canadians are Canadians
-Write your biography in the third person, not the first person (for example: "Emily cured cancer" rather than "I cured cancer).

Love it. Keep on blogging in the free world.

7 comments:

Firas D. said...

Hello Ms. Pollock,

I also completed assignment 7 and it is very similar to Emily's. I didn't post it yet because I still have to check it over.

Emily Z said...

Hi Miss Pollock, I followed your suggestions and I would like you to check out my new and improved blog post.

-Emily

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Pollock!!


Here is my blog URL:
http://historyserahlynnr.blogspot.com/


-Serah-Lynn

Anonymous said...

Miss pollock may i have little more time on assignment #7 because i was sick for 2 days and i wasnt aloud to go on the computer because i was REALLY sick.

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss.Pollock I tryed finishing as much as I can, but I was sick the whole week is it okay if I finish the rest at home?

Anonymous said...

hey miss pollock,

I finished assighment #7,but can you take a look and send me a comment telling me if it was good enough and the things I need to change.

Anonymous said...

hey miss pollock,

I finished assighment #7,but can you take a look and send me a comment telling me if it was good enough and the things I need to change.