Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Get Your Dancing Shoes On!


Hey friends,

Make sure you have all assignments completed before the dance on Thursday afternoon. If you're not sure which ones are due, just check your Due Date list on the right hand side of this page.

I am available and will be set up in the Intermediate Lab during second break on Thursday if you want to come in and work.

If you still owe me assignments, you can join me in the Computer Lab until they are completed. As soon as I've checked them over, you can head on into the dance.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss P i'll get on that!! :)

Anonymous said...

I believe I have finished everything! If you could take a check and see if i'm missing anything it would be very helpful! Please and Thank you!

amitj said...

hey miss pollock im almost finished
assignment 7 but my computers reacting really slow

Anonymous said...

hi miss. pollock
for assinment7 it will be done by tomorow
leila

Trevor B said...

Can you check if i have any thing else. And what did you think of my assignment 6?

Talinho M said...

Hi miss pollock I'm in the process of posting assignment #7

I write it out on microsoft word before doing anything on the blog now because... well I dont have a reason for thatt but I do so It will e up any minute and I thiik that I have everything elses done so far

Talinho

Marsha C said...

Miss Pollock, I think I finished all my assignments.

Damien said...

Assingment 7 is finished

Damien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hello miss pollock
i finished all ny posts and yeah so can i go to the dance ?
from leila

Jordie said...

Hey miss Pollock I finished all of my assignment last night so if you wouldnt mind can you please take my name off of that :)

Stephanie said...

ms pollock im working on the asignments but i dont think that i can finish it im doing my best to finish them though what can i do

love steph<3

Unknown said...

ALL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

Hey, Mrs. Pollock I just finished assignment #4

Anonymous said...

hey miss pollock for some reason the link to your blog is not working.