Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Comments: A Quick Reminder


Those of you with funky templates,

Make sure that people can comment on your blogs! I just tried to comment on Amit's blog and was unable to! Egads! Go to Settings-->Comments-->Show comments in pop-up window

Also, make sure that people do not need to type in a scrambled word. For that, go to Settings--->Comments-->Show word verification for comments-->"No"

Have a friend comment on your blog so that you know comments work. The Tech Experts are pro at this if you still need extra help.

***Note to Tale - try following these directions or ask a Tech Expert for help - I'll be back tomorrow if this doesn't work!***

9 comments:

Talinho M said...

Ms Pollock for some weird reason nobody can comment on my blog,
Timmy has tried to help me and I tried to fix it myself as well but it still wont work. Do you have any suggestions about this?

Talinho

amitj said...

I made adjustments to my settings for commments

Talinho M said...

Thanks miss Pollock it worked people can finally comment on my blog again!

Talinho

amitj said...

Thanks Miss Pollock, now anybody can comment. For assignment three I meant to say the first black woman prime minister but thanks for pointing it out. BloGgInG Is AmAzInG!!!

Hanifa K. said...

hi miss pollock,

sorry for not helping you on the math class. wasn't in mood of geo.

hanifa =D

Shukria A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
san said...

Hey miss pollock.

I have edited all my posts as you said and i would liek you to check them.

Makusi Peter said...

Hi Miss Pollock i am done assignment 7 or the space thing that you told me to do and i am just doing assignment 4!

Makusi Peter said...

Hey Miss Pollock i Don't know what to do for assignment 4 cause when i look at peoples blogs it looks like i can't see assignment 3 or something.