Wednesday, February 18, 2009

E7A is Silent!


Hello kittens,

Right now, I am live blogging because there is something super cool going on. I left the Large Gym with my grade 7 girls and found the grade 7 boys lined up in front of the lab - silent. Apparently, this mini Vow of Silence was led by Hanad. We decided to spend the entire period silent. I wonder if we'll get A LOT more work done.

This is a bit of a trial run for March 5-6th when the real Vow of Silence Day happens.

I'm super duper impressed with E7A's control - so far, so silent!

You can leave a comment here and let me know how it feels to be so quiet!
Another interesting thing that you could do (and perhaps score a bonus mark!) is to live blog on your own blog about what this is like!
***Update (Feb 18th - 2:17 p.m.) - Cody is timing us and we've been SILENT so far for more than 30 minutes. Great work.***
***Update: Mariam M has been Live Blogging about our Silent Class. Check out her blog.***

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Pollock

It is so strange to see everybody so silent.

Adam

samantha said...

Hey what was that site you where telling me about on the yard.

Jaspreet Gill said...

This rocks! I love the fact that people (not nameing any) are not comeing to you saying how do I do this. It might be the best 50 min of recent history!

Anonymous said...

Hello miss.Pollock i did a post on my blog about the Vow of Silence, you should go check it out. Thank you.

Shauna Pollock said...

It is strange to see all this silence!

Plus, I agree with Jaspreet, it is very nice that people are working to solve their own problems today and not just asking questions before they've had a chance to try to figure things out themselves.

It seems to me like you'll get a lot of work done today.

H.H.23 said...

thank you miss.pollock and check my blog i finished all my assignments

Ahmad.Kh said...

hey my laptop is working agan so i finlly did assiment 2,3,4 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rania said...

heyy guess what i made a new post about the vow of silence check it out!!