Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rock On, Blog On!


Hello Dance Machines,
.
Whew...I just popped into the Gym and it looks like you're all having a CRAZY time!

I hope those of you who went to the dance had a great time. Those of you who had finished all your assignments on time - WELL DONE! Some of you (like Sam and Hanifa) were finished in plenty of time and helped others. Thank you so much!

Many of you were conscientious and realized that you owed me an assignment (or several assignments!) and joined me during recess or at the beginning of the dance. That shows maturity and that you take responsibility for your actions. Thank you, I appreciate this.
.
Some of you had incomplete work and chose not to do anything about it. I find that disappointing. I truly hope that you take some responsibility and complete your assignments this weekend. You have four days off and I hope to see all those missing assignments appear and receive notices of that in my comments. If I do not receive all missing work by Tuesday, students will be spending time off the yard, missing your own social time to make up for the time you have obviously wasted in class. We'll start fresh on Tuesday with new work to do, so you better be caught up. Please do not put us in a situation where we need to take further action to get your work in.
As always, if you've done something special (written a relevant, but non-required entry, added a cool quiz or poll, thought of something really innovative), please write a comment on one of my posts. I moderate all comments and I take a chance to read through them at least once every two days. I respond to comments as quickly as possible.

Those of you who are all done - enjoy your weekend!
Those of you who still have to catch up - enjoy your weekend of blogging!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

YO WATZ UP MISS P, I'M DONE EVERYTHING!!!

Anonymous said...

Ya I'll enjoy my weekend you know just relaxing

Froher.A said...

hey mrs. pollock, I finished assignment seven but i am having troubles publishing the post, so can i come in on tuesday for some help?

have a great weekend:)

amitj said...

i finished
i had to re-type he whole thing in order to get the correct font and colour, but Im finally finished

LEMONS HEAL said...

Hey ms. Pollock!

I put a reading challenge on my blog, but you'll have to scroll down to find it. Tell me if it does have something to do with history, I'm not so sure! :)

Helena

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the comments you gave!

Shukria A said...

Hey Miss Pollock,

I was finally able to post my assignment 7 but there is some kind of a problem with the post.

-Shukria

Anonymous said...

hey miss pollock,can I change my website cuz I spelled history wrong into histoy?