Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Assignment #4: Linking Back to Your Peers

Hello bloggers!

You have spent time checking out your peers' blogs. You have commented on AT LEAST three entries that your classmates made answering Assignment #3's question: What will Canada look like in 2109?

I am excited to read what you thought of your peer's work.

Your next job is to write an entry telling everyone how you felt about your peer's Assignment #3 entries. In this entry you must quote your classmates (copy a phrase from their text and place it in "quotation marks") and link to the entry you are discussing. Remember to be respectful and say positive things. If you think something could be better, present that in a constructive way.

**For an example of what to do, check out Ally's post**
***Update (11:45 a.m. January 26th) - Grace did a lovely job on this assignment, have a look at her blog if you need a sample. James did an absolutely incredible job on this assignment, he followed all directions and went above and beyond in terms of the detail that he used. So far, James' Assignment #4 is one of the best blog entries of all of my students. Well done, James! Please look at his entry and use it as an exemplar (ideal example) for your own work.***

8 comments:

ally.96 said...

Hey Miss.Pollock! I have jut finished assignment#4 and I am excited to see what you think of it.Check it out real soon!

Makusi said...

Hi Miss Pollock! i have a new blog! it is www.aronwithhoppip.blogspot.com

Hanifa K. said...

Hi Miss Pollock,

is E7A doing this assignment too???

Hanifa

Hanifa K. said...

Hi Miss Pollock,

I was soo frustrated to post my respond for this assignment! and it's just because the template! But I figured it out

Hanifa

Zaid History said...

Thanks for cheacking out my blog Miss Polllock!

James said...

Thanks for the compliment, Ms. Pollock!
I don't think my entry was all that great.

James

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Pollock, I don't mind showing my assignment 4 post-- thanks!

Alex said...

i just did #4