Thursday, January 8, 2009

Assignment #1

  Here we go!

  Now that you have your own blogs set up, the first entry I would like you to make is one welcoming people to your blog.  

***Update:  For an example of how to do this, check out Alem's Welcome entry - she has done it perfectly!***

  We will all do this first assignment together, so don't stress - you'll see how fun and easy this is!

  Please open a New Post and write about the following (don't forget to spellcheck and proof read!):
-Welcome readers to your blog, tell them that you are a grade 7/8 student in Ottawa, Canada and that you will be learning and writing about Canadian History here on your blog and you hope that your readers will enjoy themselves and feel free to respond
 -tell your readers how you feel about the fact that you'll be doing the remainder of your History course online (are you excited, nervous...why?)
-create a link to your teacher's blog (this one you're reading right now)

  This should be a relatively short entry.   Remember that you can always come back on and edit or make a new post.  The point is, for this assignment, I just want you to introduce what's going on.

12 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hi mrs. pollock, i told leila how to do the blog and she already made one so she doesn't have to do it again.

Marsha C said...

Hey Miss Pollock!
Are you going to put the list of our class' blogs (E7B)?

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Marsha,

I'll be linking to students blogs as I find them. I'll link to yours right now!

Miss Pollock

Mariam K said...

Hey Miss Pollock!
I did everthing for the first assignment,but I dont no how to make my blog let anyone comment on it without an accont could you please show me? :)



Mariam.K

ErmosaGuanca96 said...

Hi miss.Pollock I know it's a little late but I have no idea how to link my blog to yours.

Claudia said...

Hi Ms. Pollock! I wrote my welcome blog right now so... I guess you'll see it now. Hope you like it.
Bye!

Cody said...

hey miss P this is very cool and well ya!

Ahmad.Kh said...

plzz make a link to my site. thank you

Rema M said...

Miss Pollock I think you have a really cool blog. But I think you should put more pictures on it.

eiman said...

LINK ME TOO YOUR PAGE

Haron said...

I have made my welcome letter better.