Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ESL Students - Assignment F

Check out this website about Canadian Facts and Trivia. Read the facts and then start a new post to answer the following questions in full sentences:

1. In population density, how many people are there in every square kilometer in Canada (this is an average)?

2. What are five inventions that have been created in Canada?

3. Where is the world's smallest jail?


4. Is Canada the first or second largest country in the world?

When you are finished your assignment, leave a comment on this post.

3 comments:

amitj said...

I started the bonus assignment over the March break and I will soon be finished it along with assignment #10!

Mariam A said...

Hi Msr pollock!

I finish my assignment C

Thankyou!

Jessica said...

Hi Ms.pollock !!
I finish my Assignment F.
Thank you.