Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tech Experts and Blogger Templates - Important Information


Hello puppies,

I see that many of you have taken Stan's advice and used funky templates. Once you've applied your new template, you will have to re-add any gadgets or widgets you added to your old template (blogger will warn you of this when you download your new template). If you don't know how to do that, talk to one of our Tech Experts: Stan, Jordie, Colton, Sara, Jaspreet, or Philip and they can help you. I will continue to add to a list of Tech Experts on the right hand side of my blog as students get better and better. If you want to be added as a Tech Expert and help out your schoolmates, just comment on this message! You can always leave questions for me in the comment field on posts, or you can visit the Tech Experts blogs (or talk to them at school).

Also, once you have a new template, ask a friend to come to your blog and try to leave a comment. If they cannot, go into your Settings and make sure that the Comment option is activated.

14 comments:

Genny said...

Hi mrs.Pollock,
I was wondering if you had to change your templet or not?


Genny

Hanifa K. said...

Hi miss Pollock,

I just made a new blog.
Would you like to check it out, and comment so I can do it in a better way???

Hanifa ;D

Yo Industries said...

hey miss.pollock
you forgot to add my name to the list of "tech experts"

Venci said...

Hi miss Pollock, I was wondering if you could add my acount as a tech expert! thanks

Colton said...

Hi Miss Pollock. Can you please add me to the tech experts? Thanks.

Zaid History said...

Hello, Miss.Pollock. I was wondering if you can add to the list of Tech experts. Also i changed my site abit if you have time can you please look at it and tell me if its appropiate and can you please vote on the poll i put up thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Pollock, I was wondering if you can add me as a tech expert because I sort of explored the Gadgets section of customize and I could help some people get more fun and appropriate stuff for their blogs! Thanks!

Zaid History said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Anonymous said...

hey mrs.pollock Im really starting to like blogging now.
byee!
by:nada

Anonymous said...

D:> I wanna be a expert.
please add me =3

Anonymous said...

I need to catch up with everybody else.Byeeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

After all the blogs I've seen Emily has the coolest one!

Lizzie said...

heey, miss pollock
please link onto my blog.
http://lizziehistory.blogspot.com/

Makusi Peter said...

Hey Miss Pollock i am just wondering if that you can do something like in space history like Columba and chalenger or Apollo 13 cause i like space!