Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Some Ways to Make Your Assignments EVEN Better


Hello friends -

I've been reading over your wonderful assignments and for the most part, I'm totally impressed. You are putting a lot of thought into the things that you are writing. You are making wonderful observations and making connections.

I have noticed a couple of things that most of you can do to make your posts even better for your readers. Remember that your readers can arrive at your site from anywhere on the Internet. Your peers and I will obviously be reading your blogs, but other people can find them as well. If someone who is not taking this course discovers your blog, you want to make sure that they can understand what you are talking about.

Remember to introduce your assignments when you make a post. If you suddenly start writing about the cold with no introduction, readers will be confused. Another way that you can make things even clearer for your readers is to introduce the assignment and link back to my blog with the assignment on it.

If you do those few simple things, your posts can become even more effective.

Keep up the tremendous work.

PS - Pleaze spel cheque.

3 comments:

Venci said...

That's a good post, I'm posting a coment for you, because you told me. thanks

-"here is no blog without Venci" - Blogspot

history with youssef.h said...

hello this is youssef

Zaryab said...

I like the way you did not use spell check at the end of your blog.

Yours truly,
Zaryab Syed
P.S. please visit my blog and comment too!