Saturday, January 10, 2009

We're Pretty Famous

Hey bloggers,

  Christopher Moore came and checked out this blog and said he'll be following your responses to Assignment #3 - "History of the Future" closely!  This is even more reason to be conscientious about the things that you are writing.  Now that we're out in the blogosphere, all kinds of different people can find us and hear about what we have to say.  As great entries predicting the history of Canada in 2109 begin to get posted, I'll quote you, and link to your blogs here.

  Some of you have commented on my entries and asked questions - PERFECT!  You are using this media perfectly.  I am so happy to see you using your new knowledge effectively.

  I look forward to reading your thoughtful and engaging responses in Assignment #3.  

***Don't forget to link back to Christopher Moore's blog post that you are responding to.***
***Don't forget to spellcheck your entries.***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I really like doing assignments on blogs, it's really fun! I like the first assigment you gave our class to do (assignment 3.) I was really into the topic.

~Whipster

p.s. I loooove posting comments!

Anonymous said...

very cool

Anonymous said...

hey miss pollock
i added some more information in my assignemt about what will happen in 100 years from now.
check it out