Friday, January 30, 2009

Amazing Students!


You guys rock!

Check out what Santana has done. She found an awesome website that tells you what important historical events occurred every day of a year. She's also added a gadget on her blog that updates daily with that same information. Awesome! Also, how can you not adore her blog title - "Love This History"?

Sarah has found a super, duper neat-o widget. You can create a quiz (similar to those 10 question quizzes on BrainPop) and embed it on your site. I strongly suggest that you do her quiz. Embarrassingly, I only got an 8/10. See if you can beat my score!

Let me know, in my comments, if you've discovered something super amazing!

8 comments:

Alex said...

i just got some amazing photos to explain my life

amitj said...

I put a new post up on the Canadian budget

stefan m said...

miss Pollock check out my blog I have done the Martin Luther King Junior assignment it's finished and ready to be checked out if you want to see and you have to if you want to mark it and I have to get a grade. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. Pollock,
I've completed Assignment 6, come check it out. I also added pictures to my post and got a new template! Thanks. :)

LEMONS HEAL said...

Hello, Mrs. Pollock!

I was just wondering how to get that blog counter on my blog. You know, the thing that counts how many people visited your site! Can you please tell me?

Thankyou! :)

Hanifa K. said...

hi miss Pollock,

I just wanted to say..."HI"
and get well soon!!

hanifa

Sarah S. said...

Hi miss pollock,
i'm just letting you know that i'm not going to be at school for the morning tormorow( feb. 4th, 09) so i will miss history, i will return to school in the afternoon, and when i get home i'll check on your blog if i missed anything, well i hope you are getting better, and i know your kidding, but i think lots of people pased the sickness to you not just me, because lots and lots of people are sick now, so mutiple people sent it to you and i could of to, and if i did i appogies, but i know it's a joke. As i already told you i finished my assignment 6, but make sure you have read it after i edited it, because the gramer and spelling is all touched up! well hope to talk to you later,
~Whippster

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Pollock

I have been sick the whole week and will try and finish catching up on history by next monday hope to be back tomorrow.

thanks,adam