Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Want Some Bonus Marks? - Special thanks to Santana!


Santana continues her wonderful 'net research skills. She has found all kinds of exciting sites, including the following:

#1. An article about Black Loyalists.
#2. Many articles from different points of view in America about the American Revolution.
#3. Some American heroes of the American Revolution. How do you think the Loyalists saw these people? What about the British North Americans?
#4. An article from the American point of view describing the causes and effects of the American Revolution.
#5. I haven't played a lot on this one yet, but it's pretty neat - HistoryWorld. If you check this one out, let me know what great features it has!

For some bonus marks, you can check out these sites and write a review on your own blog, linking others to them. As always, if you do a bonus assignment, send a comment my way so that I know to check it out!

1 comment:

Dillon said...

Hi Miss Pollock.

I played the game that was on #5. It was really hard because we didn't really learn that stuff yet so I guessed. I got 39 out 59 questions. I know I did horrible :)
but at least I tried........... at guessing.