Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hey E8C - This one's for you!

E8C,

Mr. Campbell and I are currently trying to figure out how to teach you together. Up until now, you've been doing Geography in the classroom with Mr. Campbell and History with me in the Lab. Your Geography course is finished and Mr. Campbell and I are now working together to teach you History.

What I'd like to know from you is whether you'd like to continue blogging, add more blogging days or stop blogging altogether. Also, I need your advice on how to make things work with two teachers and one course. Please answer the poll question below and leave a comment to weigh in.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I said On the Other Poll, Blogging is cool and all but Not everything you see on the internet is always realiable. If you learn from a textbook its more knowledgable. My mom told me that Blogging for our history unit was pointless and a waste of time becaause we are not really learning a lot. We are learning how to find our way around the internet then what happened in 1863. If we stay with one period in the lab and the other three in the class room it would be better for our learning skills.

tyler.g. said...

i like reading and bloger hates me

Bardha(: said...

hi :)
i think blogging is funner because textbooks are boring, and heavy. If we click yes to blogging full time, would it be for ALL of our history classes, or would we keept he same system and have you once a week and Mr. Campbell two times a week. i hope we keep blogging
-bardha(:

Hibo said...

I happen to agree with Serah The internet is not always reliable and it's c\kind of boring in my opinion

Hibo said...

I dislike blogging and I agree with Serah it's not that reliable. I think keeping two different would me better .Also Some people my not be able to use a computer and etc so we should keep it the same also it's too complicated and not everyone agree's with keeping blogs it not that fun I hope we can keep everything the same :)))